Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.

Father God,

Set a guard over ###, ###, and ### mouth and keep watch over the door of his lips. Father God, do not let the heart of ###, ###, and ### be drawn to what is evil and take part in the wicked deeds of evil doers and do not let ###, ###, and ### even desire to taste the delicacies that evil doers want to tempt him. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
135
My sister came home crying today. She’s at her wits end with her job. She constantly passed up for promotions while having to carry more load that other persons on her team who have higher titles for doing less work. She’s frustrated. She was in this same spot a year ago where she was passed...
Replies
8
Views
351
I am going to Comic Con that's huge overseas and now it's coming to South Africa on the weekend of my birthday and I always wanted to go and now it's coming to South Africa where I live. Well used to anyway. I got the opportunity to go. please pray thank you
Replies
5
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,485
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom