Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.

Father God,

May ### be self control and pure with a good work ethic. May he be kind and submissive so that no one can speak evil about the way your message guides him. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad (###) as he seeks an opportunity to start or receive a business. Ask God to open the right doors for him and guide him to the right opportunities. Pray that he will have wisdom to make good decisions, favor with the right people, and provision for everything he needs. Also...
Replies
9
Views
171
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
155
LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,290
Members
650,262
Latest member
Whoemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom