Father God, i thank you for peace, i thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
Father God, I thank you for peace, I thank you for my daughter, heal her and cover her with the blood of Jesus. Father God, I thank you for bringing my marriage to pass, make all of my enemies shame, in the name of Jesus. Father God, I thank you for every door that you are going to open for this marriage, in the name of Jesus. Lord, whoever is against this union, disgrace them publicly, in the name of Jesus. Thank you God for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ###'s health situation unto You and humbly ask Your blessing of healing from any sicknesses. Lord, please bless ### with peace in mind, trust to Your love and power, comfort, patience to stand against negative people, and strength to keep living in honoring Your love to other. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
189
GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
374
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
486
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom