Father God, I pray a hedge of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I have not been able to receive my mail for several months now because of the abusive situation that I am in. Father God you do know that a lot of my mail has been being stolen for a very long time. I ask Father God please place a hedge of protection around my mail? I also ask for...
Replies
15
Views
583
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
158
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom