Father God, i have prayed and prayed asking you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
Father God, i have prayed and prayed asking you for this favor but i know your silence doesn't mean you have forgotten me. Lord, God, touch the heart of ### to help, in the name of Jesus. I know there is nothing too hard for you Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray...Amen and Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Lord let your desires reflect your will. Let your will shape his desires. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I have prayed this prayer before... and You have revealed all in ### months. Father, I find myself wondering if he has moved on with someone else. I now ### are broken up, but I asked him directly because I have strong feelings for him and very confused as to why he is so distant and...
Replies
5
Views
314
Lord I have prayed and prayed about this thing that happened on last Friday about a friend and feel they do not like me and they are mad at me because I could feel something was wrong and tears came to my eyes Lord I do not know what happened that they would not like me and be mad Lord I feel so...
Replies
7
Views
428
Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share several prayer requests with you. 1. Personal Healing and Peace (a) Please pray for grace upon my life, for peace in my church relationships, and for healing from past trauma. (b) I ask for love, peace, and joy to flow in my life...
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom