Father God Help Me Take It Step By Step

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Jesus Christ, lift my mood up, I am down, help me not to think about the next step I want to do with my life. I will get through this first one, it is hard but I need your help, thank you it will work out. Please make sure of that. Please help me not to think about the next step, I need a break before applying for jobs. Save a nice one for me. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord, in Jesus name we pray and ask that you order ###'s steps. Let every move that she makes, every decision you takes be in the uncion of the Holy Spirit. Cover with the blood the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ.

Thank you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord make a way and allow Your spirit to move use ### for the glory of Your kingdom...continue to speak love to her heart in Jesus name...
 
Lord help him to become a happy Christian. Amen.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Let me thank you first for having a good supervisor in the ### be very nice to me. And getting along and making the second in command laugh and a long time employee being a good friend to a friend if mine at Church. Now let’s break it down. I have to deal with the sun and the...
Replies
13
Views
227
I am making a decision towards a step of faith to open up many new possibilities for me in my life and I ask for The Lord to confirm & bless this new step of faith that I am now taking to help myself in every area of my life and I ask for major anointed intercession and prayer for myself always...
Replies
13
Views
504
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time asking for your help protect me from ### abusive hands lord this man is abusing me all the time physically and emotionally mentally and verbally I am ### years old this man treats me like a child only you have the...
Replies
8
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom