Father God give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us safe

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Father God I ask You in Jesus' name bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage with all the desires and needs of our hearts that is the will of God for out life and all those I pray for or seek prayer for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, will, grace, and mercy. Richly Bless to my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage and prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage and our souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Richly Bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage to come to know You better, love You more, and draw closer to You. Teach us the importance of having and bless us to develop a daily "One on One" quiet time alone with You (praying, seeking Your face, and meditating upon Your Word).

Father God,please give me all I need to put together and deliver a wonderful blessed brilliant power point presentation and ob interview Tuesday 15th August,if its your will, I will be offered this job,Amen

Father God give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of our souls. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around us. Let no weapon formed against us ever prosper. God let nothing get close to us that is not close to You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all our family members, relatives, friends, neighbors clients colleagues every one in our life, our church and ,all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen

Father, I pray for all our family members, melt their hearts, open their eyes, help them to see the plank of wood in their own eyes and help them to see and show deep loving appreciation for the love my Beautiful wife ### and I ### have shown up to now, Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name hear and answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Continue to pray, trust God, and walk by faith.

Psalm 1:3 (KJV): And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Prayer Focus/Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless each active participating member of this prayer-site (including myself and the writer of this prayer) with a passion and an unstable hunger for Your Word (The True Word of God). God bless each of us with a strong foundation/root system in Your Word. Let our roots be firmly planted in knowing, doing, and living the Scriptures. Plant and root each of us in Your Word O Lord. And God please do the same for all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord and bring healing and strength so ### need answers and help soon with the right knowledgeable people for low or no costs in these repairs from ### people. I praise you for bringing all the help in the past, but stop these evil here from doing anymore damage to us. Have your Angels...
Replies
9
Views
195
Father God I ask You in Jesus' name bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage with all the desires and needs of our hearts that is the will of God for our life and all those I pray for or seek prayer for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, will, grace, and...
Replies
3
Views
118
Father God I ask You in Jesus' name bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage with all the desires and needs of our hearts that is the will of God for our life and all those I pray for or seek prayer for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, will, grace, and...
Replies
4
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom