Father God, As this week is coming to an end, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

As this week is coming to an end, I thank you for all you have given me. I feel like I didn't accomplish much with getting a job or my equipment in my car. I did feel at peace this week. I pray that my prayers help everyone that I been praying for everyday will help them in their lives and bring them closer to you. I have been doing my best at getting ### close to you my Lord. Maybe if I teach ### about you, everybody else will start to believe in you. Lord, Please be with me and everybody I pray for. I have faith in you. You are my hope. With you I can cope. I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for this week especially for Tuesday, I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My ### has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week...
Replies
16
Views
243
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
323
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom