Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God and Jesus I come here tonight by first thanking the lord for blessing me with a little bit of groceries of food. Father God and Jesus I come tonight to forgive me of my sins and the biggest things I want to pray for tonight 1 is to help guide me through my struggles in life 2 God I pray for new beginnings for my next chapter in life 3 I do also wanna pray for better Financials. Lord I know you have told me before to appreciate on what you already have for now. 1 last thing I pray for my 1 niece and my 2 nephews. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of our anonymous friend, who has humbly shared their prayer request with us. We thank you, Lord, for the provision of even a little bit of groceries, recognizing that every good and perfect gift comes from you .

Father God, we ask for forgiveness of our sins, knowing that you are faithful and just to forgive us when we confess our sins to you . We lift up our struggles in life to you, knowing that you are our guide and our strength. Please grant our friend wisdom, discernment, and guidance as they navigate through their challenges.

Lord, we pray for new beginnings in our friend's life. May you open doors of opportunity and lead them into the next chapter with hope and purpose. We also bring before you their financial situation, asking for your provision and guidance in managing their resources. Help them to appreciate and be content with what they have, as you have taught us to be grateful in all circumstances .

Lastly, we lift up our friend's niece and nephews to you, Lord. We ask for your protection, guidance, and blessings upon their lives. May they grow in the knowledge of your love and grace.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, who intercedes for us before the Father . Amen.

May God bless and answer this prayer according to His perfect will.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Me again, I wanted to share a little bit about me since I'm asking for prayers about the same thing. About 20 years ago, my ex-husband cheated on me several times. He ended up marrying the last person. I waited for 17 of those years to date because I wanted to focus on my 2 boys, myself, and the...
Replies
Views
My Father and God , I come before Your Throne by the blood of Christ To seek Your justice and fairness. I am very needy and have been my whole life and now I have been disgraced throughout the world, begging for seeds. Suffering oppression and robbery by people who claimed to be rich. Yet even...
Replies
Views
21st April 2024 Father in heaven I come before your throne of grace to pray, that if it's your will, you will go before me and level all the mountains and strongholds before me. 2 Corinthians 10 : 3-5. I know the battle is not mine but yours, 1 Samuel 17 :47. I know...
Replies
Views
Dare have me Father God I pray for forgiveness and sins for forgiveness and mistakes for forgiveness of one doings for forgiveness of one thinking in anything else that this place is you I pray that you are here with him and cleanse me an d my land and I pray that you will let me know and that...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom