FATHER ### gets a great job in ### so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER ### gets a great job in ### so he can come home fast according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please fight my battle, slots of terrible dreams about cry I always have LORD please fight such spirit far from my life, LORD provide me with miracle money to cater for my family and kids am the first child yet nothing to boast of LORD please have mercy on me and bless my hustle so I can...
Replies
7
Views
169
Thank U SO much for praying! I was approved for the shared room, have moved in Amen! I'm safe but now worried about who will be coming/sharing the room with me. I pray she's QUIET Lord, mine her business and is considerate. I'm introverted and love to be alone, sharing a room is hell. I...
Replies
8
Views
292
DEAR LORD GOD, please bless me with wisdom and understanding and a great well-paying job, as now. I am in ### after being deported from ### for associating with ### people and preaching the gospel. LORD bless me with the desire of my heart when it comes to work in ###, as this is where I would...
Replies
9
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom