Father do Your Will, transform me and ### into the persons You want us to be, Abba, I know Your delivery is close, I accept all that You bring my way, in Jesus' name, Amen
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father, do not hear the enemy’s appeal. In Jesus’ name, and by His blood and stripes alone, I stand before You today in this great courtroom of the universe, surrounded by the great cloud of witnesses, and I call You to bear on Your Word right now. Your Word is not negotiable; it is forever...
Prayer for Psalm 40:8:
“I delight to do Your will, my God; Your instruction resides within me."”
Praying through Psalm 40:8: Our prayer:
Loving Heavenly Father, we delight to do Your will and meditate on Your Word. Multiply our desire for You, we pray, so that our life may be a testimony to...