Father dearest, you do know what I am asking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoC

Prayer Warrior
Father dearest, you do know what I am asking for all this while. Please hear me and grant me my request. I will be forever grateful, thankful and faithful to you. Amen.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
179
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
246
Dear Lord Jesus, Pray and post again. As you know, my tragic backstory of being wrongfully fired and abused isolated discriminated school work. Thank you for not making me fat, but please help me lose weight too. Still forced to cut my hair. I’ve had enough. I really hope my life can get better...
Replies
7
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom