Father, all power in heaven and earth is Yours.Nothing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Father, all power in heaven and earth is Yours.
Nothing is impossible for You.
Therefore I will praise you with much joy in my heart and shall draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Father, I thank You for Your anointing being upon me, therefore I boldly confess that I shall LIVE AND NOT DIE.
I will live to do the works of my Father, to heal the brokenhearted, to preach the gospel to the poor, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering the sight to those who are blind.
I will live to set at liberty them that are bruised and to tell the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
I will live Lord to shout and claim the victory of the cross over all the satanic forces in my life.
Father, I will live Lord to praise your Holy Name!
Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer, I thank You Jesus for interceding for me and taking my prayers before Your Father, I thank you for giving me the victory this day!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, all powerful and ever loving.. please grant my son his citizenship that we so desperately waiting for. You are above all laws, all nations and all authority so I bring my matter to you pleading for ### to be granted our country citizenship soon. You know the right time and I trust in...
Replies
4
Views
405
So we worship God as He is not an image or idol we imagine in our minds. Isaiah 43:13, "Even from eternity I am He, and none can deliver out of My hand. When I act, who can reverse it?” Ex 4:11, "But the LORD said to him, “Who has made the human mouth? Or who makes anyone unable to speak or...
Replies
7
Views
235
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. ““The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To...
Replies
24
Views
941
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,632
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom