father all gold silver wealth riches comes from you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
father all gold silver wealth riches comes from you I pray for gold silver wealth riches to come to me soon overtake me I pray to experance wealth soon in my life I want to be a money missionary and write cheques for your people and transform there lives nad mine lord I ask you in jesus name and belive please realise wealth riches gold to me abundantly make it overtake me I pray this into my life in jesus name I am reedimed from the curse of poverty in jesus name I will never ever be skin again in jesus name wealth overtakes me the blessing of the lord jesus Christ overtakes me in all ares of my life I will now in jesus name expernaced wealth and it will be blessed and be a blessing to me and others for your glory in jesus name I receive my prayer request I cover it will the blood of jesus injesus name I have prayed
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
ALL GOLD SILVER WEALTH RICHES MONEY I CALL YOU TO ME NOW COME TO ME RIGHT NOW FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST COME TO ME NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME ALL MY NUMBERS ON THE LOTTO LOTTO RAFFLE THE EURO THE EURO RAFFLE ALL SCARCH CARDS I BUY GET TO...
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
all gold silver wealth riches money I call you to me right now from the north the south the east the west overtake me right now in Jesus name I command all my ### numbers ### numbers euro ### numbers all scarch cards I buy to hit the jackpot for me right now this will happen to me no win Jesus...
Replies
3
Views
199
  • Locked
all money gold silver wealth riches come ### right now ### call ### to ### right now from the north the easts the south the west come to ### now overtake ### now wealth wealth overtakes ### right now the blessing of the lord overtakes ### in all areas of ### life in jesus name the blessing of...
Replies
3
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom