Fasting and praying for New Years blessings.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All the redeemed of the Lord should wait for Jesus arrival, sooner or later He will come in in majesty and great glory, like a thief in the night He will come in and we must be in prayer, fasting and praising His holy name.

Thank you Jesus for sustaining us during this fast.
Bless us this coming Year.
We want to walk with You.
All year praising Thy holy name.

Amen

Amen. We need you Lord. Please pour out your Spirit in a powerful way Lord. Protect us, guide us, provide for us, heal us, break the yoke of bondage and draw all to yourself including our unsaved loved ones. Help us to live in a manner pleasing to you. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

All the redeemed of the Lord should wait for Jesus arrival, sooner or later He will come in in majesty and great glory, like a thief in the night He will come in and we must be in prayer, fasting and praising His holy name.

Thank you Jesus for sustaining us during this fast.
Bless us this coming Year.
We want to walk with You.
All year praising Thy holy name.

Amen
Amen. I am with you fasting and praying along with all the redeemed of the Lord who wants to see Jesus coming down from heaven and taking us all home to glory. May His blessings fall on everyone who is doing just what Jesus told us to do. Pray without ceasing, so you may be healed.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen. We need you Lord. Please pour out your Spirit in a powerful way Lord. Protect us, guide us, provide for us, heal us, break the yoke of bondage and draw all to yourself including our unsaved loved ones. Help us to live in a manner pleasing to you. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
The Lord will do great things in the New Year. Everyone of us should be in prayer, God is not dead, He is alive and well and He will send Jesus to earth to take us all home to glory.

Amen~praying with and for you in Jesus'name, God bless you
Lift your hands to the Lord, and love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. He wants to bless your life all year round. Merciful beyond description. Jesus is waiting for you and for everyone who believes in Him at the gates of heaven. O the glory of Your presence... wonderful song to sing to Jesus.

In
In Jesus name I pray.

Similar Requests

• Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He will send blessings upon blessings to our life this coming year. Just pray, praise and honor His holy name. Wake up every morning praising and adoring His holy name and He will come to you and bless your life. I see the Lord seated on the throne, exalt Him and praise Him wherever you are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is for sure stretched in our hearts and engraved in our minds the second coming of our dear Lord who said clearly to us... I am coming soon and My reward is with me.. It is the will of the Father Jesus soon return to earth and we, the redeemed of the Lord call for this to happen. Yes, we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a sign of Jesus coming soon to take us all home to His glorious presence. Be in prayer, fasting before His holy presence so we will be found faultles before Him. We are waiting for You Lord Jesus. Please come. All the redeemed of the Lord call on Him, day and night pleading for His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom