Fast

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ, grant me grace, strength, discipline, and consistency to fast faithfully. Help me deny every distraction and draw closer to You in prayer, worship, and Your Word. Sustain my body, renew my mind, and strengthen my spirit. Let this fast produce spiritual growth, wisdom...
Replies
9
Views
33
Please pray for me as I go into a Daniel fast. I need to be disciplined as I seek the Lord and pray. I am looking for recipes online for the fast. I pray that I will be renewed spiritually as I take time to be with the Lord. I will be journaling throughout the fast to record what the Lord will...
Replies
6
Views
103
I need to do prayer and fasting, closer to God live more in God's freedom, abundance, authority, strength, power.
Replies
8
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,941
Members
649,734
Latest member
Cyruindandoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom