Farther Almighty I pray for strength, courage ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love and care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, be doers of Your Word, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 
Farther Almighty I pray for strength, courage and wisdom. This I pray for in Jesus Christ's holy name. Amen
Lord Jesus we want to pray for ###’s heart’s desires of being strong, courageous and wise. Holy Spirit we pray that You will guide ### to the path of righteousness and may the joy of the Lord be his strength. May the anointing of Your Holy Spirit be upon ### that he will receive wisdom, discernment and courage to be what You want him to be. Use him Father to be Your vessel to bless others and to bring the reality of God to the lost and broken hearted. We thank You Lord Jesus and we pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
```markdown
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love and care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, be doers of Your Word, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
Thank you
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Lord, I come to You this week with a hopeful heart. Please give me the strength to keep going, the courage to face every challenge, and the peace to trust Your timing. Lord, I am praying that this week will be a week of answered prayers and breakthroughs—for everything I have been...
Replies
12
Views
166
I need prayers for bravery, confidence, strength, courage, wisdom and self esteem and direction. Faithfulness too. In the name of Jesus Christ 🙏
Replies
7
Views
553
God bless and hear everybody here. Please continue to pray for me, my family, our pets, and everything that we have. Pray that the gardener/handyman who has been helping us and taking money without finishing everything will have a softer heart and not be so mean. He called me drunk, needing more...
Replies
8
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom