Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkcdson@bellsouth.net
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkcdson@bellsouth.net

Guest
Dear Lord, Please help me to be a better mother to my children. Help me to guide my children in your ways. Lord help my oldest son to come out of the shell he has built around himself and help him to make friends. He seems so lonely to me and this is hard for a teenager. Give my children wisdom and help their Daddy and I to have wisdom as we guide them in life. Our family seems to be in turmoil often so help us. Help me to use kind words with my children and not harsh words which cause anger. Lord bless my friend ### as she tried to kill herself because her precious son does not want to return home with her. This is really hurting her; she is a good mother, help her son to remember how good she is to him and help him to have a change of heart and go home with his mama. Help ### to have the words he needs to hear and help her to know what to do. She has custody of him and she could have him to come with her. Just help her to know what to do and give her peace in her heart. Lord help me to serve you daily in everything I do, guide me. Lord help me to lose weight for health reasons. I love you Lord. Amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

YLet’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

YPlease Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Father hear her prayer. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Almighty Father we thank you for your child who is in need of you. Please grant his need as you will. Holy Spirit please guide your child and we pray this in Jesus name - Amen
 
Ask and it shall be given, knock and it shall be opened, seek and you shall find.

Please stand in faith on your request the Lord has heard and start expecting answers to come. This very moment I declare that there's change in your life.

Amen.
 
Father in heaven, I join ur children to ask that you grant this request in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord touch this family and bring them together in unity within Your Spirit keep them safe and set a hedge of protection around them using them for Your glory and honor, touch this mom and her mouth touch it with wisdom and words of love, help her not to react but to respond to her children in a kind and loving way...bring her into a place of worship and trust in you for her family..touch her friend ### with wisdom to reach out to her son in love and strength not in fear and anxiety and desperatness..reveal to ### your Love and fill her mind, body and spirit with the wisdom that only comes from You Lord in Jesus name...sister your friend ### does not seem stable at this point in her life to take her son, if she truly tried to kill herself, there are serious issues there...She needs to strengthen herself in God and reach out to her son in faith and show him the love in a Godly way..if she tried to commit suicide maybe her neediness is what the child sees...regardless she needs to find God and walk in His spirit to reach her son and to find herself.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage my mother in law always treats my husband soo bad she has two sons and thw oldest one doesnt visit her nor let her see her grandkids and they never spend time with her. My mother in law lives with us because her husband died and my husband didnt want her to be...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
200
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom