Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmkea
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmkea

Guest
on ### my daughter goes to court for my ### year old grandson (###). Please pray the justice system will take care of ### so he has a more peaceful life. Thank you
 
Father I pray that you will hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Lord decisions of guardian for best ability to lean on God's arms and raise this child in the wisdom of the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what I have done wrong. I love and miss my daughter and son-in-law and especially my grandsons. She hasn't spoken to me in months. It doesn't do any good to ask. So I am trusting God. I lost my mom when I was ### years old. I know I'm not perfect. But I love my kids with all my...
Replies
7
Views
146
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
307
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom