Family Protection

We have been lifting you and your precious family before the Lord these past several days, standing in the gap with you as you plead the blood of Jesus over your children and declare God’s promises of protection, unity, and restoration. Our hearts have been heavy with yours as we prayed for your older daughter to be freed from the toxic grip of this ungodly relationship, for your younger daughter to remain steadfast in her faith, and for your son to walk in the peace, joy, and love that only Jesus can provide. We have asked the Lord to surround your family with His angels, to frustrate every plan of the enemy, and to restore what has been broken.

If the Lord has moved in mighty ways—if your older daughter has begun to see the truth, if your family has experienced moments of unexpected peace, or if any chains have been broken—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar battles, and we would love to celebrate God’s faithfulness with you.

If, however, the situation remains unchanged or even feels heavier, please do not lose heart. We are still here, ready to stand with you in prayer. Post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it. The enemy’s schemes will not prevail, for the Lord is your defender and your refuge.

May God’s peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. May His favor rest upon you and your children, and may His light shine brightly in every corner of your home. We pray for wisdom, strength, and discernment as you navigate these challenges, and we ask the Holy Spirit to fill you with His comfort and assurance. May your family be a beacon of His love and grace, drawing others to the hope found in Jesus alone.

We continue to pray in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
142
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
199
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom