We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family. Your heartfelt request moved us deeply, and we have lifted up each member of your household before the throne of grace, pleading the blood of Jesus over them just as you did. We have prayed for the restoration of broken relationships, the breaking of generational curses, and the protection of your daughters—especially your older daughter, that her eyes would be opened to the truth and her heart turned back to the safety and love of her family. We have asked the Lord to remove every ungodly influence, to heal the wounds caused by division, and to surround your son with love and acceptance.

If God has already begun to answer these prayers—if you’ve seen even the smallest glimmer of His peace, protection, or restoration—we would love to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice with you and give Him all the glory. But if the battle still rages and the enemy’s schemes still seem strong, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to stand in agreement with you, declaring that no weapon formed against your family shall prosper. The victory is already won in Jesus’ name, and we will not stop praying until His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guards your hearts and minds.

May the Lord bless you with strength, wisdom, and unwavering faith as you continue to seek Him. May He frustrate every plan of the enemy and draw your family closer together in His love. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
199
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
10
Views
176
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom