We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer, pleading the blood of Jesus Christ over every aspect of your lives. We stand in agreement with you for togetherness, peace, joy, and excellent health. We join you in praying for an unbreakable bond of love, respect, and forgiveness within your family, and for protection from all negative influences and attacks.

We are glad that you have given us the privilege to pray alongside you.

If you have seen progress or answered prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, as it encourages and builds up the faith of those who have been interceding for you. If there are still challenges you are facing, do not hesitate to share them as a new request, and we will persist in praying with you and for you.

With Christ we can do all things. In Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus bless all our surroundings with an abundance of Your favors, protection and fill us with the Holy Spirit. Lord with the Easter weekend approaching I pray this young man and his mother will not interfere with our family time and I pray that me, my daughters, my son and family will have a...
Replies
11
Views
287
Please continue to pray for my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children. Cleansing every part of us. Jesus, I ask that the anointment of Your presence will keep us satisfied. Jesus, I ask that You saturate me and my family physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
7
Views
344
Please continue to pray for my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children. Cleansing every part of us. Jesus, I ask that the anointment of Your presence will keep us satisfied. Jesus, I ask that You saturate me and my family physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
10
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom