Family pray for ###. Had an asthma ...

Nyamarere Cissy

Disciple of Prayer
Family pray for ###. Had an asthma attack..and confused it with COVID-19
but now ### am proving steadily...### have pains in the hand...worried for a
blood clot developing...need God's intervention please...Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for one of my ###, she is having asthma attack and anxiety right now 🙏
Replies
10
Views
369
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) abandoned (for sister or brother) abandoned or betrayed (for friend) unfortunately we or they...
Replies
7
Views
156
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom