I
impraying4u
Guest
Heavenly Father I bow before Your throne with gratitude. Thank You for calming the winds of turmoil and silencing the workers of iniquity in my recent tribulation. Lord thank you for granting me the courage to exalt your name in the presence of my enemies. I pray for continued favor.
Please pray for my family:
Lord I ask that you guide my daughter's decisions in her educational and social endeavors. I pray that You continue to surround her with protective and loving angels so that she is strengthened in Your Word.
I lift up my family in Your name and ask that You continue to protect and strengthen each one. I ask a special prayer for those aging members of my family in that You will release them from the yoke of sickness and pain and restore to them a cleansed mind, body, and spirit.
Thank you Lord for Your unconditional love and unyielding faithfulness. I love You with my whole heart.
Praying In Christ
(devil you are still a liar!)
Please pray for my family:
Lord I ask that you guide my daughter's decisions in her educational and social endeavors. I pray that You continue to surround her with protective and loving angels so that she is strengthened in Your Word.
I lift up my family in Your name and ask that You continue to protect and strengthen each one. I ask a special prayer for those aging members of my family in that You will release them from the yoke of sickness and pain and restore to them a cleansed mind, body, and spirit.
Thank you Lord for Your unconditional love and unyielding faithfulness. I love You with my whole heart.
(devil you are still a liar!)
