Family Grieving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please prayer for my ### year old daughter, she is deeply grieving the passing of my ### (her adult). My ### lost her battle with stage 4 cancer and it has affected our family. My daughter had just started a new Masters program that she has just withdrawn from because she cannot focus, crying, feeling down. Now she also has the loss of her program. Please prayer for God's strength and comfort during this time for my whole family. Also, my younger ### is depressed.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Father, I pray that the family understands that grieving is a normal and necessary process and to NOT grieve is a bad thing. So please pour Your comfort and peace all throughout this family as they face what has happened. Be their strength during this time. I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a well known person who has been struggling a lot in many ways since the death of their mother a few years back. This person was delivered from the new age to Jesus Christ but then went severely backward after their mother's passing. They became involved in new age things again...
Replies
5
Views
111
Pray my son I raised all his life and he is ### finishes school with me. He wants to move to his dads that’s ### hours away. I tried everything connecting him in our church he don’t want says the kids act different outside church but at his dads he connects so much there. He visits holidays and...
Replies
9
Views
150
Hello will you please pray for me ### and for my ex-boyfriend ###. I'm trying to leave him My pastor, counselor, friends have recommended this is not good for me and the only option I understand and agree But I'm having a lot of Challenge Not feeling guilty or taking responsibility for Get hurt...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom