Familymom
Disciple of Prayer
Thanks to all who have prayed. My husband is in jail. He's a good man who made a bad mistake with money but everyone was completely repaid. We were promised that if we repaid everyone it would be dismissed. He's in jail. The people who lent us money are suffering as I can make enough to keep the kids and I afloat barely and can't start paying people back. We have need for a significant amount of money to forestall more jail. My family has helped. His family could but won't. So the kids and I are being punished. I pray for relief now. For financial help now. For relief so we can start to rest and move humbly forward. In two years of fervent praying not one single thing has broken our way. We need miracles now. Time is important. We are worn out and are breaking as individuals and as a family. Please pray for financial and leniency miracles for this dying family. The kids and I are being punished more than my husband and we haven't done anything wrong. Please help.
