Family And Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, thank you for everything that you have done for me, for every new day, I love you very much, my savior, you are great to me even when I am drifting away from you, I trust you that you put my family together, and my husband back to love me as before, I know you will be answering my prayer, I am your child, teach me how to be patient, I am working hard to build my family back together again, I put this in your hands, God, help me and my husband to find a job, I really trust you Lord Jesus, you are my everything, I need you at all times,....I love you God with all my heart and soul..

in Jesus name .,I pray, Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to have the first love me and my husband; we don't talk lately; I need peace in our family. 2. God to open doors and windows of heaven; I get a job, please. 3. Hello, my daughter to grow well.
Replies
6
Views
259
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
160
A job as an educator came to me and I did my work and now it’s out of my hands. May this blessing come in a time of need that would help my family dearly.
Replies
11
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom