False Imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnav

Humble Prayer Warrior
I again ask prayer warriors in joining me in praying for ###; a young man of ### years; he goes back to court this Friday ###, September. He has been incarcarated for more than ### plus years for a murder he never committed and held in remand.

He needs the reinforcement on every side, either the case been thrown out or a trial date be set. The judicial system here in this country is rotten.
 
Lord you know the situation of ### and all that has transpired in the past ### years. I ask that your will be done in this situation. If it be so, please let the courts find ### to be a free man and everything dismissed.

I pray that you know best and you will allow those around ### to know your will also.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Praying for you and your family. May the Lord our God, will hear our pleas. He is just and merciful, He will lead us to victory. Be strong and have faith. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for the release of innocent people held captive such as Your son ###. You are the God that opens prison doors and sets the captives free. God I pray You will open a door that no person can shut in ###'s life. I pray for even an Angel to come unto ### like with Peter in Acts 12 and make a Way where there seems to be no way. Cause the chains to fall off from ###'s hands. Grant unto ### courage and strength in this trying time. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Peter being set free from prison...
/>Bible Gateway passage: Acts 12:5-9 - King James Version
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A girl had accused me of touching her thigh, then her friends followed, making false accusations about being touched in their genitalia. The detective did not do a thorough investigation; she just took the words of the girls. My husband had been a teacher for many years without any police...
Replies
7
Views
345
  • Locked
Please pray for justice to be served in all countries but the US in particular at the moment. Our brother in Christ ### has spent ### years in prison and is facing the rest of his natural life there. The trial starts tomorrow. Please take a look into his story online and please spread the word...
Replies
7
Views
111
  • Locked
I am seeking prayer for a young man, age ###, here in ###; who has been in remand for the past ### years for a murder he did not commit without a trial. Each time the case comes up it has been put back. One reason given was due to lack of jurors. On the ### instant he went back to court & I was...
Replies
2
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom