donnav
Humble Prayer Warrior
I am seeking prayer for a young man, age ###, here in ###; who has been in remand for the past ### years for a murder he did not commit without a trial. Each time the case comes up it has been put back. One reason given was due to lack of jurors. On the ### instant he went back to court & I was advised by his lawyer whose fees have been in its entirety that due to family obligations he is migrating and has passed on the case to another of his associates, whom I was introduced to. Since then, I have spoken to her & it is as if she does not know whether she is on the case or not. I have also spoken to the former who advised me that I should deal with her. The case is again set for the ### instant. I know that there is no distance in prayer; hence my request. I have sought prayer here in ### too. This young man needs the fetters to be broken.
