Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa N

Humble Servant
Lord Jesus, I need to keep faith in my heart 24/7. I love You so much & grow more to know You each day, but my faith falters off & on. Please Lord help me to keep my faith every day all day long. Lord I pray for all who come to You in prayer each day, that they may keep their faith in You & learn to have patience in the meantime. Lord help us all to love You first & foremost above all. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God...(Rom. 10:17).

Read God's Word Daily. Meditate on God's Word. Confess God's Word over Your life. Take God at His Word....This Will Cause Your Faith To Grow....

Being confident of this very thing, that God who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6). And the LORD will perfect that which concerns you (Psalm 138:8).

God Got You. Trust God & Rest in His faithfulness. God is faithful. He Loves You. Place your confidence in God and not in your circumstances or what you see. Don’t count God out….Everything is going to be alright!

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please step in my life and perfect all things that concern me. Don’t let me ever give up; but always trust You in confidence to complete the Work that You have begun in me for Your glory. Bless me Lord Jesus with whatever I stand in need of and teach me how to be content with whatever You have blessed me with. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, my friends, and the writer of this prayer. God Thank You. Thank You For Your Word and Thank You for keeping Your Word.”

Dr. Henry Cloud said… Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is.

Just Trust God… God Got You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please bless ### and show her that you the true and the living God and there is no other God like you Lord. Bless her abundantly Lord, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
191
I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
146
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom