FAITH WITHOUT DOUBT

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Delving a little deeper: While James 2:17 is a beautiful poetic depiction and directive of the essence of true worship, it also exposes those who are given to narcissism and selfishness. The Counsel of Diotrephes (Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees): ⁵Dear...
Replies
0
Views
58
God has told me He wants to ask a girl out and I doubted that it would be right, and that I wouldn't be overcome by anxiety for it. Please pray that I would be content and that I would be able to have confidence in God and be free from a spirit of doubt over me (I invited it in) and for...
Replies
8
Views
214
I SPEAK LIFE GREATLY I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PART OF IT ON ME NOW SATAN KNOCK IT OFFFFFFFF WOW YESTERDAY ALL DOUBT PUT ON ME ITS OFF THE NEGATIVE WORDS OF MINE DROPPED TO THE GROUND ALL NEGATIVE WORDS ABOUT ME GOD ALMIGHTY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE DROPPED TO THE GROUND HOWEVER BECAUSE I...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom