Faith is waivering. I dont feel like GOD is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needabreakthru

Humble Servant of All
Faith is wavering. I don't feel like GOD is with me anymore, and I don't pray anymore. Prayed so long the same prayer I just have nothing left. Need to see something happen good in my life. I'm up and down like a roller coaster and tired of living like this.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to thank you for your previous prayers. I always appreciate them and it means a lot to me. Since my last post, I still not have been able to find a job. I have applied to over 500+ jobs since March and have only had the opportunity to interview for 5 of them. I know a job is...
Replies
10
Views
528
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I get put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around...
Replies
7
Views
164
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom