failure in exams

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like help in prayer for my upcoming exams. The first one is math of which I still have two exams to write. I wrote semester's tests 1 and 2 and passed, but not as well as I wanted. I then prayed over semester test 3 and made declarations to ask for God's grace. The night after prayer I got...
Replies
8
Views
267
Dear God as you know I failed my last exam, it has come as so painful and I am continuously heart sore. This is the last one to make my dreams come true and I am truly heartbroken. I know I have to continue to study for the retake but my heart is so sore. I have so much fear that I will fail...
Replies
7
Views
118
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who has been praying along with me. These prayers have greatly helped and pleading the blood of Jesus. I got a promotion in statistics after writing. The devil Satanic attack failed thanks to the power of prayer. I have three exams left the first is math...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom