maddy Account Closed Jan 29, 2014 #1 Click to Listen to This Post facing heavy financial problems pls pray for ###
splendidtree Beloved of All Jan 29, 2014 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Paulina Beloved of All Jan 29, 2014 #3 Click to Listen to This Post Dear Father, please bless ### and myself with financial breakthrough. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
dsn Servant of All Jan 29, 2014 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Glory to God Beloved of All Jan 29, 2014 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
kayandmitch Beloved of All Jan 29, 2014 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
ahava Beloved of All Jan 29, 2014 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
sharonjoan Beloved of All Jan 29, 2014 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
ggoopp Humble Prayer Partner Jan 29, 2014 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
LMarquez Humble Servant of All Jan 29, 2014 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for you. God Bless You. Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
I have prayed for you. God Bless You. Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone