Extremely Sad And Heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.

alishak

Servant
Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my prayers tonight regarding ###, and the other horrible things going on in my life. I am so very sad and heartbroken. ### is my best friend...the only person in the world I can trust and open up to. Things have been so awkward and weird lately between us and I don't know why. We used to talk constantly every day and it is few and far between right now. I have asked so many times what is wrong, what is going on, if I've done or said something to cause this, and it's always the same answer... "I'm just busy." I feel like something more is going on and I just want to know so I can help and make it better. Please pray that God will bring ### back to me, and please pray that all that is broken will be fixed. Please please pray for me and ###. It's breaking my heart. Please pray that God will answer my prayers. Thank you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, I am heartbroken due to the misunderstanding between my only brother and I. He feels the whole world is against him especially me and my husband. It saddens me deeply and can't sleep at night. Please pray for my husband to have peace with him and his anger to settle...
Replies
8
Views
182
My ex wife wants to date now and I just saw a text that she says I’m lingering around and she wishes I would just disappear. I’ve tried to many things and tried so hard to win her heart back and I know it’s all God’s will but it’s hard to accept. I pray that Jesus can help heal her heart to...
Replies
6
Views
300
I need prayers for my wife, she divorced me and has been chatting and dating and even sleeping with other guys. The church says they require an annulment to be divorced in God's eyes, so she’s being adulterous and easy to bed. I know I’ve hurt her heart badly and I’m ready to be the husband I...
Replies
9
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom