Extreamly Hurting Because Of Lonliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
need prayers. I'm ### years old, and alone. I've never had anyone, and that includes friends. I'm so extremely lonely, that I'm severely depressed. I ask everyone who will, to please pray for God to send me a mate to love and share my life with, and to go to church with me.
 
Father in Heaven, I ask in the mighty name of Jesus that you would hear us and answer our prayers right away. We need you and we trust that you will send help right away in our time of need. We Thank You in advance for the wonderful things you will do and have already done. Amen!!!
 
Hi. It's me, ### again. Am still praying for you. I don't want you to be depressed and all alone. I pray God lifts your depression and heals your loneliness. I will keep on praying for you and praying for you. Yours in Christ, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I really need prayer right now. My ### has been treating me very badly and it hurts me so much. I feel bullied and put down by her words and actions, and it’s breaking my heart. Please pray that God would protect me, comfort me, and help my ### see how much her behavior is hurting me. I need...
Replies
9
Views
222
I'm hurting because they sent me a photo and I am very big now. I've tried so many things and I feel like demons have stopped me from getting the exercise I need. I can't fast because my schedule is highly demanding at all times so I need energy.. I feel like I'm drowning. I started out as the...
Replies
6
Views
422
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom