Exhaustion: Mental And Physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Lord I pray for assistance. I am getting exhausted physically and mentally yet I have so many things to study over the night, minimum three topics. I really need to cover them so that tomorrow or actually today, I may be able to cover neural histology, the muscles, and do a grand overall review. My idea is to place as minimum pressure as possible tomorrow and set it exclusively for final touches and consolidating matters. Lord, mental exhaustion is trying to set in, but Lord, I know that you are training me to discipline the flesh so that I may be able to do the things that you call me to do. Please help me, O Lord. I really need refreshing of the Holy Spirit and the strengthening to do the things that I have to do. Lord, I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord I pray that you strengthen ### and help him to get through this. You will make him stronger. Through Christ he can do all things. Wait upon the Lord and he shall renew your strength keep praying and saying that you are not tired and you are strong! The devil is liar you have energy and God will help you and walk you through this. You will do fine and be successful. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone God Bless ive been having attacks to my body my bones and also mental attacks I can hear voices clearly in my mind if you can please pray for me its been alot and don't have much community
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for emotion and physical healing for my ### year old daughter. she at ### decided to be an adult and now she ended up in a ### holding on to life by inches.. she fell into the wrong hands of people who she trusted and they sex trafficked her not once but twice... she was rapped and...
Replies
13
Views
244
Please pray urgent to cause sneeze, nose fluid, fear, exhausted, depression, to us, me and my ### years old, may God save and heal us. God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom