Exhausted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job is extremely labor intensive and hot and they have us working 12 hour shifts right now. Everyone's tired and exhausted and having a hard time. Please pray that work conditions will not improve soon.
Replies
9
Views
158
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
278
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom