Exaulting Him In Advance

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I give You praise and thanks in advance. I know that You are getting ready to bless me spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. In Your name, I am about to make a vast change in my spiritual life, family life, and love life. I will always put You first in everything I do. I want to receive all that You have in store for me, from the smallest things to the biggest things. I'm letting go of things and people that doesn't matter. I shall wait on You. Come back into my family members, significant love, and my life. I'm not going to do anything in my will, but Your will shall be done. Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am praying for you. I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God wants the best for you and so do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom