Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rkoroi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rkoroi

Guest
I will be sitting for my final exam next week on Diabetes eye care and I ask our Lord and Saviour to give me knowledge and understanding in this final exam next week.
 
Lord help ### to do extremely well give ### the strength and energy to do fantastic! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
180
Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
219
I have an exam for ### today afternoon. I was unable to spend much time in the last few days for preparation due to some repair works at home and some essential errands. Please pray for me to be able to attend this exam well, for God to guide me and give me wisdom to solve each and every...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom