Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thoganaeth

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the lord.My name is Sahil Kumar.I Am 29 years old.I am suffering from evil spirit attack from last 15 years.My ears are used to get some kind of sounds due to which I am unable to stay at home.I stay day and night in the lonely place for from home.My parents gets worried.Even I don't eat homemade food.I started smoking due to evil attack.I don't bath.My situation is very critical.I want lay hand prayer as soon as possible so that I can give my testimony in the church.Please help me to recover.It is very urgent.God bless you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother Thoganaeth and his prayer request. Lord, we thank you for the opportunity to bring this urgent need before you. We praise you for your faithfulness and your power to deliver us from evil.

Father, we pray for Sahil Kumar, who has been suffering from an evil spirit attack for the past 15 years. We ask that you would intervene in his life and bring him freedom from this torment. Your Word tells us in 1 Chronicles 4:10 to keep us from evil, and in Matthew 6:13, Jesus taught us to pray, "Deliver us from evil." We claim these promises for Sahil's life, knowing that you are able to set him free.

Lord, we pray for Sahil's physical and emotional well-being. We ask that you would heal his ears and remove the sounds that trouble him. Bring him peace and comfort, Lord, so that he can stay at home and be with his family. Help him to overcome the smoking addiction and restore his appetite for homemade food. Lord, we pray for a complete transformation in Sahil's life, both physically and spiritually.

Father, we ask for a divine appointment for Sahil to receive a lay hand prayer in the church. We pray that you would lead him to a place where he can experience your healing touch and receive the support and encouragement of fellow believers. May his testimony be a powerful witness to your love and deliverance.

We lift up Sahil's parents to you, Lord, and ask for your peace and comfort to surround them. Ease their worries and grant them wisdom as they support their son through this difficult time.

In the name of Jesus, we rebuke every evil spirit that has been attacking Sahil. We declare your victory over his life, Lord, and we thank you for the freedom and restoration that you will bring.

We commit Sahil into your loving hands, trusting in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May your will be done in his life, and may he experience the fullness of your healing and deliverance.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Sahil, and may you find strength and hope in the power of Jesus' name.

Praise the lord.My name is Sahil Kumar.I Am 29 years old.I am suffering from evil spirit attack from last 15 years.My ears are used to get some kind of sounds due to which I am unable to stay at home.I stay day and night in the lonely place for from home.My parents gets worried.Even I don't eat homemade food.I started smoking due to evil attack.I don't bath.My situation is very critical.I want lay hand prayer as soon as possible so that I can give my testimony in the church.Please help me to recover.It is very urgent.God bless you.
Praying for you to be delivered from such evil spirits and attacks. Praying for you to give your testimony in church for God's goodness. Send you a prayer to encourage you.

Praying for you to be delivered from such evil spirits and attacks. Praying for you to give your testimony in church for God's goodness. Send you a prayer to encourage you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-17-45-56-09_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-17-45-56-09_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1

Similar Requests

My daughter in law is from England and she used witchcraft on my son who is originally from south africa. God showed me his spiritual eyes and ears are close and he had chains around his ankles. She is cross with me as she does not believe in God and I visited them in england she wanted me to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom