Evil beliefs live in my heart! please pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Evil beliefs live in my heart! please pray for the Lord to give me strength, and give me the power to turn from these beliefs forever! Lord please change my heart! From a very young age I have been deceived by the devil. Please pray for God to win my heart, and answer my prayers. Thank you.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD, Hear my prayer touch my ### heart the people he is with is no good for him, please give him a better life. ### job working in the church. I will \LOVE\ that please AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
472
My parents are not agreeing to love because he is from different caste I want my parents to agree and receive him happily with full heart please pray for health too .amen
Replies
9
Views
289
Replies
4
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom