Eviction From Apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hope41

Guest
I need your prayers. My landlord has filed papers to have me evicted from my apartment. I do want to make a payment arrangement with him. I believe that the Lord will make a way out of no way and that I will work with his lawyers.

It is not that I don't want to pay what I owe. Things have been rough financially lately and I am currently seeking employment and putting food on the table. I believe that the Lord will provide all of my needs. I believe that the eviction notice will be stopped.
 
I agree with you in Jesus name for your need to be met. ###
 
father God in the name of Jesus, please favor this dear heart with attorneys, landlord, and court to remain in his apartment and complete debt cancellation, in the name of Jesus, aman.
 
Lord, I pray that you will hear this prayer to keep the ### and that employment will come. Soften the hearts of the attorneys and the landlord, in Jesus's name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my ###+ year-old neighbor in the apartment above will stop pounding, especially in the wee hours of the night. I called the police at ###.### am last night but he is not deterred.
Replies
10
Views
227
I have been facing retaliation for calling code enforcement and other government agencies on the property owner and property management. They have owned a property that is not permitted, and the property owner received a violation from code enforcement. The property management has been...
Replies
13
Views
258
Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom