Everyone please keep me in prayer. I have court ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Everyone please keep me in prayer. I have court in the morning at 9. Pray for my nerves. Nothing is supposed to happen but I am still afraid that they will put me in jail. I know that sounds crazy but I can't help thinking that way. God bless you.
 
"Say to those who are fearful-hearted, 'Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you'" (Isaiah 35:4)
 
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:29
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone, please keep the right side of my leg (near my ankle) in your prayers. It's been hurting, and I'd appreciate some healing vibes. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
248
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
210
I pray that everything goes well for me in court .and would be able to keep doing what I love working with people with disabilities.
Replies
4
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom