Everyone can hear bind the spirit of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can hear your crying, and screaming alone. The Holy Spirit opened my ears to hear Y-O-U. I speak to you the following words. "He hath sent me (Jesus) to heal the brokenhearted," Luke 4:18. "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds," Psalms 147:3. I will now pray for Y-O-U...
Replies
10
Views
274
LIFE IN I MYSELF ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS CAN HEAR GREATLY CHAKRA HEALED GREATLYYY DISCERNMENT GREATNESS KNOWLEDGE INSIGHT GREATLY EXCEPTIONAL FAVOR GREAT CLEARLY SEE WHATS IN FRONT OF US WE ARE REDEEMED FROM ALL CURSES 🤬 REDEEMING SPECIFICALLY OF DEAF DUMB NUMB MUTE NON FLEXIBILITY RAPE WANDERING...
Replies
9
Views
125
I SPEAK LIFE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY RIGHT NOW IM NOT MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SPOUSES OUR PETS MY BOAZ NOT BOZOZ WILL NEVER BE GREATLY DUMB NUMB DEAF STUPID MUTE UNAWARE OF WHO OR WHAT IS GOING ON EVER AGAIN NO LACK GREATLY IN MY LIFE MIND HEART SOUL FOREVERMORE MYSELF I MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom