Everyday one one the other issue , ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen .. Thank you ### .. our body is not able to take any more tension, I don’t know why God is so unkind to us ... it’s a evil thing which is happening to my family ..
 
Father, you see their needs and the struggles they are facing~please send your blessings upon this family in Jesus name Amen
 
Father, you see their needs and the struggles they are facing~please send your blessings upon this family in Jesus name Amen
Your prayer put me in tears, thank you so much ... I don’t know God is listening or not ...
 
Everyday one one the other issue, my family got cheated by ### rs just by trusting a girl, who said, he gonna open an orphanage in ### and would return the money, once she is in ###.. we trusted her, now she blocked us .. found its a fraud profile ... kindly pray for us .. I don’t know what’s happening and happening all these ..
Go intervene in this situation you promised us that you are above all lawyers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the website that I need to work for an application work. I have called several times about it, and it's not getting fixed. I think they are doing this on purpose. I also received no response about another very important issue, and I don't know what I am going to do. Please help...
Replies
8
Views
182
pelase also heal us wiht the blood suagr problem. Pleas ehav emrcy. Lor ida ms o lonel yit kills.pelase hav emercy Lor di dont evewnknwo what to pray pelas ehal the autism asperger syndorm in me and fmaily when it coems to oyu and eahcother. Lor pdelas ehal mymoms brian pelase take her out of...
Replies
5
Views
82
My mum got me to buy some clothes online, long story. She threatened to kick me out, due to the clothing thing, that partially makes no sense by how things happened. Hope my legs recover, as they are sore from standing too long. Hope the day I get clothes will be better day, as usually I try to...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom