Every time I try to take care ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every time I try to take care of my own stuff, my job-related people try to catch me with something. Gets annoying, because hey, I have a life too. (At least I used to before this busyness and people who "need" me got out of hand. I can't do anything; they're like a pesky poison ivy itch on me...
Replies
8
Views
445
Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
64
Every time I try to get spiritual insights, some petty mundane distraction cuts in and brings me down to earth. Hard to focus on the sublime with these petty distractions.
Replies
8
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom