Every disappointment in my life be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God. I feel dirty and like the stupidest person ever. My ex-boyfriend knew very well about my intimacy boundaries before marriage, yet coerced me into doing things I didn't want to do. He promised me marriage and forever and then when he crossed my boundaries I froze in confusion...
Replies
7
Views
140
Calvary Greetings I'm Rev ###. The spirit of ### is my most biggest problem. Dissapointment at the verge of a breakthrough. Character assassination, shame from disappointment, enemies of my calling, I can't get stationed nor get employment. It's just alot...
Replies
7
Views
153
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against, feelings of guilt, depression, disappointment and anxiety. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom