Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Come to the holy presence of Jesus and then you for sure, will find the joy and the peace you were looking after a long time. All your dreams will be fulfilled and the deepest desires of your heart will come true.

My love for You o Lord is truly pure.
Just looking at Your heavenly face.
Hearing the eternal voice of God,
Makes my heart rejoice.
This true love is a sacred flame,
That will not dissapear any time soon.
It will burn eternally in our heart.
And none can dim its special glow.
Coming from heaven above.
True love speaks in tender tones,
And hears with gentle ears.
My heart is full of praise to Him.
Who gave us life, peace and joy.
Now let us all sing.

All glory laud and honor, to Thee Redeemer King. To whom the lips of children made sweet hosannahs ring. Thou art the King of Israel, Thou Davids royal son. Who in the Lords names cometh, the King and Blessed One.

Let us all bow down before the Lord, who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.
Amen

Our dependence should be on Jesus alone. He is the Rock of Ages, a cleft that we can rely on. For You o Lord are worthy to be praised, honored and glorified. Keep united in fellowship with Him and with those who seek the Lord every day. God is moving in the hearts of those who call on Him. Day and night they raise their voice to Jesus and ask for wisdom from heaven and how to live a life that pleases Him.

The best place to be on earth, it is in the holy presence of Jesus. Full of love, full of mercy, full of compassion. He hear us because, He love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. O He really touched my soul. He is the Redeemer of the lost, the One who heals our wounds and the mighty one of Israel who want us to be just as He is. Be ye holy, for I am holy. Yes Lord, I will be the person You want me to be. Something happen, and now I know. He touched me and made me whole.

Hunger for God, thristing for His holy presence. Those who seek God must call on His name every single day of their life, singing praises to Him and knowing that His holy presence is right there with them.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is no better place to be in this world rather than in the presence of the One who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. If we just could feel the touch of the Maste in our life, it will be the touch of heaven coming down to our troubled soul. If we could ever realize that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of your heart should be to hear Gods word and obey what it says. Jesus wants to speak to your heart every single day of your life. Lift up your voice and start praising and adoring the name of the Lord. He is Spirit and He is everywhere. He will hear the deepest thought...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For sure, Gods voice travel with the wind, it comes around when we are not even aware of it. Like a scream on the mountains we can hear clearly a heavenly voice coming to our ears. Like an eagle with an expanded wings we can see and feel the celestial embrace of Him who love us with an...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Beyond our complete comprehension, it is the love of the Father to all of us, but how deep should be our love for Him? He gave His only Son to die on the cross for us so we will have eternal life in heaven and cleasings and purification of our sins comes through Him alone. My love for Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I kept asking the Lord this wonderful question. Why continue to bless those who work for Thee? He said to me. I will bless those who honor Me and obey My word. When He tells you to do something for eternal purposes, be ready to do it with a humble heart, knowing that it is important to obey...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom