Evening prophet! I have been seeing all the ...

Haverkerne

Disciple of Prayer
Evening prophet! I have been seeing all the message you are sending me..but the problem is that I want to sow the seed but I don't have money. I am really struggling all this time to get something but nothing..and I am really thankful for putting me in your prayers all the time... I am really struggling man of God, I need a financial breakthrough. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with my faith a lot lately, I lost my job & haven’t been able to find another one. Pretty much every job I’ve applied to sends me a rejection letter. I am also struggling in a narcissistic relationship. On top of all that there is absolutely nothing that I like about...
Replies
5
Views
904
### and I have been seeing each other... pray That if God wants us to be together. Then we will be together... God has to show me...
Replies
7
Views
223
Please pray that God and Jesus send me someone who loves me and don't judge me like everyone else does. Most of my family judges me and society does too. I have been alone and lonely all my life. I have nobody to relate to; everyone has someone and my family has each other, and I have nobody...
Replies
9
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom